Tuesday, May 20, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 97)...

TMI Tuesday
These come each week from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off? I own three, and they are all paid off except for $40 that I put on one earlier in the week when I ordered my meds. That one will be paid off with the next bill though.
2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust? I think so. But that's kind of a dead end, cause if I don't trust you, I'm not gonna be able to show you much love.
3. Should prostitution be legal? Absolutely. Legal, regulated, and taxed. Make the workers get regular medical exams, and have the results posted in their places of employment. And add a federal or state tax to the...transactions. What two conscenting adults do in private is no one else's business, even if money is exchanged.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Wow...Well, I've not had anyone ever complain, and I did have to learn to keep up with Freddie (he was 18), and, being a cheap and nondiscriminating whore, I've got LOTS of experience, so I'll go with a 7 or an 8. Pretty good, but ALWAYS room for improvement.
5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them? 1) Stand me up. 2) Talk on their cellphone more than they talk to me. 3) Be an ardent supporter of George W. Bush and the Republican party.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your worst date ever. Well, he almost stood me up and then spent most of the date talking on his cellphone to the National Republican HQ in DC. Nah.... I think my worst one consisted of us meeting at the restaurant and then him not talking. I mean, he's answer questions with a simple yes or no. And he wouldn't elaborate on anything. It was almost like I was eating alone. There was no desert ordered THAT night, I assure you.

POLT Listening to "Hanky Panky" by Madonna

Rahne isn't exactly a happy camper. She got dumped down a sewer and came back to HQ reeking of sewage, demanding a shower, and swearing revenge. - X-Factor #20

7 comments:

Kittie Kate said...

I hate Bush!
And agree with you about prostitution.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Oh. I am *so* with you on your #5. (Though maybe testing the waters with a Republican could be a good grudge-fuck?)

I completely forgot about the cellphone thing and how much that annoys me as well. Great answers.

Happy TMI

- said...

Good answers. Liked your #4 answer. But your bonus sounds like it was dreadful. Good thing dessert was skipped ; ) Happy TMI 2 U ; )

Ashly Star said...

Happy TMI! =)

Sexy Duet said...

One way conversation over dinner doesnt sound like an enjoyable date. I can understand though that people can be nervous on a first date, perhaps he was worried about talking too much and went to the other extreme.

Happy TMI!

Ms SD

Bunny said...

Great answers! I've found some very interesting lovers who were ardent Republicans. Not life-partner material, but sometimes kind of freaky. We could argue about politics and then turn the anger into another type of passion!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

ATLLG said...

I'll have to completely agree on the W and Cell Phone answers!