Thursday, May 01, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 107)...

Once more, it's time for....


Well, kiddies, one day this past week, the weather was actually not rainy or windy or cold. It was overcast, but still tolerable. I had to drop some Netflix movies off at the post office and mom needed to visit two of her friends to give them recipes. And we decided to walk to them all. And, we decided to take Angel, the dog, for a walk with us.

Angel is a pretty good dog. Dumber than a sack of hair, but she's generally sweet and nice and she listens very well. We let her out into the backyard, and she runs around like crazy. But if we yell for her, she stops. She comes back to us if called. She'll hang around us if we tell her to. But she's used to running free.

We always had a regular leash on her if we took her for walks, but she was used to just running, and I don't think she ever grasped the concept of a lease. She'd end up just pulling on the leash as it choked her. So, mom got one of those chest leash things. It goes over her back and under her front arms and fastens udnerneath, and you attach the regular leash to it. This is what we used on our walk.


As you can see, Angel still has yet to grasp the concept of a leash, ANY type of leash.

At least she's not choking herself.

To see what others did for HNT, click Here.

POLT Listening to "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega

I have seen two fay, ugly, naked women in the last 45 mintues, and that's more fat, ugly, naked women than a woman ought to be allowed to see! - Kay Burcker

15 comments:

Kittie Kate said...

That's me!
My dog pulling me everywhere. I had to get her a dog harness because she kept on gagging herself.

Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

For such a little dog, she sure can pull! LOL

happyHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

A gay man with a poodle. Remind me to send you a great bit of audio by Dan Savage about that. ;)

HHNT!

MarcelloNYC said...

I miss my dog, Bailey!

HHNT!

Ashly Star said...

Awww. Happy HNT!

rob said...

My dog wears a halter, aka a gentle leader. Works a treat. HHNT.

Sexy Duet said...

We used a choker chain for our labradoodle. The trick is to pull them back sharply so it then releases, not to let them just keep pulling on it. That is what they recommend at dog obedience. She is a cute dog!

Happy HNT

Ms SD

Greg and Sheryl said...

Thinking about a trip to the Dog Whisperer? Happy HNT!

- said...

awwww..... i am soooo luv'n this. my lil babydog is a tiny lil thing too. happy very cute HNT 2 U ; ) & maybe she'll get the "leash concept" sometime soon though (lol) ; )

lime said...

makes ya wonder who is walking whom....

Lapis Ruber said...

We've got a chest harness like that but our dog just uses it to get more leverage when pulling :-) Happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

As Ceasar says, " Who the packer leader here" I think Angel is not so dumb.

Ag

Bunny said...

My parents had to get their dog a harness because he pulled so much, even after obedience training. He's sixteen now and still pulls.

Anonymous said...

They've it ALL well! ;) HHNT!

S said...

Love the camera angle with your hand and all!
Nice doggy!