Saturday, May 31, 2008

How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots...

I like guys that make me laugh.
I like guys with muscles.
And I'm all about redheaded guys.

But...there's just something so....wrong about this.



So very very wrong.

He must have gone to Joan Rivers' plastic surgeon, cause his face looks just like hers.

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101online

Interesting work with AIDS...especially since it brings out the very worst in a bunch of folks who don't even have it. - Lucifer, Crimson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least the tanktop is cute. Why does it seem like he's wearing all-over body makeup?

Anonymous said...

Oh he bugs me. Not his humor, it's his arms. I SWEAR those odd almost shoulder muscles are implants. They are so weird looking to me.