Friday, May 23, 2008

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 26)...

55 Fiction Friday


Cora Teapot was a city halfling, she hated the countryside. There was mud, not streets. She found herself allergic to horses, and sneezing all the time around them. Worst of all, she decided to nap in a wheat field, and woke up all wrapped up and harvested, inSIDE the bale. How she hated the countryside.

POLT Listening to "Rocket Man" by Elton John

And when you say its gonna happen soon, well, when exactly do you mean? See, I've already waited too long, and all my hope is gone. - The Smiths, How Soon Is Now?

5 comments:

James Goodman said...

lol, excellent 55, Polt. :D Gives a whole new meaning to a roll in the hay...

smarmoofus said...

*giggle at Mr. Goodman* Indeed, it does!

But, Polt, I love this one! The gross exaggeration and the grumpy sentiment... I picture Miss Teapot as quite the dramatic one.

-smarmoofus

Anonymous said...

Interesting post. BTW, it's good to live in modern times with good antihistamines.

That said, I'm probably going to be offline for some time. Things have gotten very bad here at Casa Truthspew.

G-Man said...

Polt my lad, you've done it again!!
I loved this 55!!!!
Thanks a Bunch for always giving in to my incessant pleading...
You are a hell of a nice guy. Great Job!!!...G

Mona said...

Serves her right for rolling in the hay! :D :D