Thursday, May 08, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 108)...

Once more it's time for...


Well, sometimes, kids, inspiration eludes Uncle Polt like a way to win the Democratic nomination eludes Mrs. Clinton. So when this type of things happens, what's guy like Uncle Polt to do?

Turn to the old standby: underwear.

So, here, kiddies, I give you: Uncle Polt's boxers!


yes, they DO say "Don't Mess With The" and yes that is the Superman 'S' right below that.

And yes, that is Uncle Polt's pale hairy thigh peeking out the bottom of the boxers. Please, try not to get TOO turned on.

To see what others did Half-Nekkedly, click here

POLT Listening to "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" by Mama Cass Elliott

I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend. - George W. Bush

14 comments:

The Covert Lover said...

{whistling} Go Uncle Polt! lol

Vixen said...

You crack me up. :) Rockin it Polt!

happyHNT

Anonymous said...

You rock! HHNT!

Jason said...

Oh, I never mess with the S

Blissfully Wed said...

Nice shot.

HHNT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*low whistle* I'm diggin' the boxers. :)

Happy HNT!

Ashly Star said...

Lol, you're so funny. Happy HNT!

Sexy Duet said...

Cant go wrong with Superman, but I have a feeling you like having your boxer shorts messed with ;)

Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Bunny said...

That is a sexy man-thigh you have there under your Soupyman boxers!

HHNT!

Greg and Sheryl said...

You don't tug on Superman's cape, and you don't mess around with Polt. Happy HNT!

Ryan said...

u go boy! hhnt

lime said...

hahaha, that's great! i love it. we must find inspiration where we can. so ya gonna do a song next week?

Lapis Ruber said...

I don't mess with anyone's boxers - let alone Superman's :-) Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Oh, you know I'm jealous of those boxers! HHNT!