Tuesday, May 13, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 96)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. Is there a TV show you HAVE to watch? If so, what is it? Torchwood. Now I don't have any clue how long I have to wait for new episodes....damn BBC....
2. What is you favorite drink if you are going to drink more than one? Pepsi, with crushed ice. If you're talking alcoholic drink, I mightily prefer Asti, but really, if I'm gonna drink a lot and get drunk, well, any beer will do.
3. How long do you carry guilt around with you? I don't really feel guilt much at all. I do feel guilty about two things in my past, one from about 16 year ago, the other from when I was about 10 or 12, but that's really it.
4. Where is or would be your number one romantic get away spot? Toronto is my number one for-ANY-reason get away spot!
5. Have you ever seen a counselor? I'm sure I've passed a few of them on the street, although I might not have known they were counselors, but I'm sure I've seen them. Have I ever used the services of a counselor, no. (although with this smart ass answer, maybe I should, eh?)
Bonus (as in optional): Last summer the Archives of Sexual Behavior the
237 reasons people have sex and the Top 50 Reasons Men and Women Have Sex. What are your top 5 reasons? I think we has this question before didn't we? Well, i don't remember what I answered then, so let's see what i come up with this time, and these are in the order they're on the men's list.

1. It feels good.
2. It's fun.
3. The person's physical appearance turned me on.
4. The person had an attractive face.
5. The person had a desirable body.

BTW, I just LOVE #48: The person was intelligent. Puh-LEEZ!!! I often give potential partners an IQ test before I make the first move on them. Men dont care about intelligence when it comes to having sex. Remember that old saying: Blondes have more fun! How could that be if intelligence mattered? For a partner, dating, or marriage, yeah, marriage would be important, but just for sex? Seriously, who were those guys kidding?

POLT Listening to "Ready To Go" by Republica

See, we love - we love freedom. That's what they didn't understand. They hate things; we love things. They act out of hatred; we don't seek revenge, we seek justice out of love. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

Stepher said...

Cool answers.

I'm also a crushed ice fan.

I adore your palace. Atlantis is gorgeous, no? It's more pink in person I think.

Anonymous said...

Love your #5....

As for 48, guess they were kidding me.... I agree, I am incredibly turned on by an intelligent person.

Doesn't mean I want them talking trigonometry as foreplay, but it gets my attention and keeps me interested in more.

Guess that still does not make it "necessary" for sex, huh ? Hmmmm, ok. You may be right.


Happy TMI !

Ashly Star said...

Love your answers, as usual. Happy TMI!