Thursday, May 15, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 109)...

Once more, kids, it's time for....


So, this week, Os gave us a theme week. Since it's the third anniversary of HNT, we're to post an HNT involving three of some sort. I actually had to think and think and think about this. I was drawing blanks, not coming up with anything. And then, like a light bulb turning on, I came up with it. So I give you, my HNT Third Anniversary HNT Photo:



It's three clocks all showing 3:33. So that's like three sets of triple threes. (the microwave clock might be a bit small to read, but trust me, it says 3:33) Oh, and since I have no pants on and the Superman clock is covering my junk, that's the HNT part! :) Ya think that's enough of what Os was asking for?

To see what other posted for the Third Anniversary, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "The Three Sunrises" by U2

This campaign only hears the voices of the entrepreneurs and the farmers and the entrepreneurs, we hear the voices of those struggling to get ahead. - George W. Bush

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative...so unique! HHNT!

Jason said...

What a clever photo I like it

HHNT

Osbasso said...

Well, that's certainly more creative than I could have come up with! Glad you're around, old-timer!

Kittie Kate said...

That's very clever!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Not bad, not bad at all. I know I haven't been commenting, but still reading. HHNT!

Vixen said...

Clever indeed! Nice Superman. ;)
happyHNT!!!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I love the theme, but...um...I think you may have just catapulted the blogosphere into some strange vortex. Only time will tell, I suppose, what effect this will have on the space-time continuum.

*grin*

Happy HNT!

Dee said...

*chuckle* Very clever - I like it!

HHNTx3, xx Dee

exile said...

i though you were lying when you said you had a super clock

(btw, i'm showing off one of my balls, if you're interested...)

Ashly Star said...

This is awesome. I like how it's the Superman clock placed right there hiding your friend, lol. Very clever idea Polt. Happy HNT!

MarcelloNYC said...

Very Creative!

HHNT x 3

JW said...

I like it! One of those flashes of brilliance that turn out to be just right, eh?

Well done you! And HHNT! :)

Dana said...

Wonderful take on the "3" theme! HHNT!!

TK Kerouac said...

haha

Hot!


TK Kerouac's HNT

Ms. Lily said...

I like your creativity, very nice..
HHNT!
Ms.Lily

Bunny said...

Creative and perfect!!

HHNT!

Unknown said...

LOL! Brilliant idea and far more creative than mine! HHNTx3

Greg and Sheryl said...

Your threes are super! Happy HNT anniversary!

lime said...

and it's kinda seinfeldian with the superman clock ;) 3 of 3:33..i just can' teven do the multiplication of that at this hour. but good idea :)

Anonymous said...

your superman clock covered an important part of your anatomy, clever.

Onanite

Adam Apple said...

A novel, and dare I say, timely, approach. Wish I had thought along those lines and I would have used an old vinyl lp (33 1/3).

Belated HHNT.

Lapis Ruber said...

Great idea well executed. Happy HNT (Belated)