Thursday, May 08, 2008

You may or may not know that i'm beside myself...

Tonight, I may or may not have spent the evening with a cute straight friend of mine. He may or may not have spent a large part of the early evening complaining about how his girlfriend bitches about this and that, and how they fight all the time, and how he doesn't love her anymore, and that sort of thing.

We may or may not have gotten a pizza and ate it and then we may or may not have watched a movie. While doing so, he may or may not have put his legs in my lap, which may or may not have led to me giving him a foot massage, which may or may not have led to leg massages all the way up to his crotch.

This may or may not have led to him naked, facedown on my bed while I may or may not have given him a backrub, which may or may not have led to me massaging something a bit lower down, which may or may not have continued once he rolled over onto his back. Which may or may not have been very relaxing and yet stimulating at the same time for him. And which may or may not have made for a very enjoyable evening for me as well.

But I'm not the type to kiss and tell, so to speak, so this all may or may not be true.

POLT Listening to "Sandstorm" by Darude Oil: 124.21 (+.68); Gas: 3.67 (+.06)

If you're attending a Holocaust Deniers meeting, you don't want to be the guy ordering the kosher meal. - Jon Stewart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, reading between the lines says you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Huh?

Sorry my brain is still a little jumbled. Here in good old (NOT) Michigan we all got slammed upside the head late yesterday when the price of gas went from $3.49/gal. to $3.89/gal. all at once. What the...???

So much for that stimulation check that's supposed to be coming soon. I guess it will be stimulating Shell or Exxon more than anything else.
What I think is that we should have a weekly stimulation check provided to each tax paying citizen and have the source be the oil companies...they can rotate with each of them sending the checks out each week when their turn comes around. $600 weekly from the oil companies for an indefinate period of times would definately stimulate me. What say??

Furry Godfather.

Bunny said...

Careful, his girlfriend might come after you for stealing her man!

I hear ya, furry godfather. $3.89 at every station in the 'hood. Damn!

Anonymous said...

Oh those styraight boys, you never can tell when they are ready to cross over to the dark side, but eventually, they always do.

Onanite