Thursday, May 01, 2008

You know he got the cure, you know....

And since I've had three politcial posts in a row, I figured it was time for some simple eye candy.


Some scantily clad, fit and in shape, young men are just the cure from political overload. Or at least they are for me.

...actually, scanitly clad, fit and in shape, young men are the cure for just about ANYthing for me.
Enjoy.

POLT Listening to "Angel" by Massive Attack

"You haven't been to one dance rehersal!" "I've been rehersing online!" - Kelly, The Dance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it when they drop their pants!

Onanite

S said...

You make me feel so old with the younguns that you like!

If they aren't balding or on the grey side at this point, they are probably too young for me!

ACK! I cant believe I said that!

Hugs Polty!
PS I am wearing the pink polka dot slippers and my toenails are purple but the kitties collar and tag are pink.....
;)

Deech said...

Not usually the way I roll..but I did promise to stop by your blog (I see you have more than one) and visit.

I will tell you that the guy second in on the left has some pretty interesting thoughts he's projecting...

Flyinfox_SATX