Sunday, May 18, 2008

Party time, okay, party people in the house...

Last night, I went to a party for a friend of mine. I had a blast. I had too much to drink. I actually slept in a bed with a woman. i chatted up a very cute English kid most of the night, and got his phone number. I had the hangover from hell today. i had to pull the car over to puke on the way home today.

Yeah, its quite a story. And I have photos. unfortunately, I don't really feel up to posting it now. i will do that soon, I guess you can call this a teaser.

Oh, and soon, I'll have my 100,000 visitor to the Palace. Can you imagine?

Be back soon. Need more tylenol and water.

POLT Listening to silence

We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House, make no mistake about it. - George W. Bush

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get a special prize if were number 100k?

Olivia. said...

POLT! I feel your pain on the horriffic hangover. We had BBQ fest here and the boyfriend had a tent and there was SO much booze, and it was just too exciting to not have it all. 3 Margaritas, 2 Jello Shots, 4 Beers, and another Margarita later, I fell asleep in a booth at the resteraunt I work at, with Mike laughing at me before driving us home where I passed out. The next morning I'm sure I was drunk on the way back to my apartment, where I threw up before showering and going to work again.

Now I want you to post your story.