Friday, May 30, 2008

Yeah take up a moment and clarify this for you...

Just a clarification on the "How Well Do You Know Uncle Polt" quiz in the sidebar.

When i made the test up, I had the wrong answer for #4 (I am a bottom, top, versitile or huh?). I have since corrected it, but Amie P, Randi Rabbit, and Mark Strait all picked the correct answer, but were told it was wrong. Sorry about that kids. All three of you can add ten points to your score, and have the sastifaction of knowing that you DO actually know the correct preference of Uncle Polt's sexual positioning.

Probably more than you wanted to know, but whatever.....

POLT Listening to "That's Not My Name" by The Ting-Tings

I'm politically a-sexual: I don't like Bush OR Dick! - seen on a t-shirt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right, I knew it! Bottoms up, as some may say.

Polt said...

Um...actually, TOP of the morning to ya, might be more appropriate. :)

HUGS...

Bunny said...

I KNEW it!! Thank you for the correction. I don't feel so bad now. I really was concerned that I got that one wrong. I thought "How could I get that wrong? Does he consider himself 'versatile'?"

Whew!