Friday, May 02, 2008

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 24)...

55 Ficion Fridays

Summer is my least favorite season.

It’s hot, I’m sweaty.
It’s humid, I’m miserable.
Very uncomfortable outside the air-conditioning.
Electric bills are higher because of a/c.
TV shows are all in reruns.


BUT, there are a lot of hot sweaty shirtless guys
in shorts or less running around.


So there is some good to summer.


POLT Listening to "You Never Even Call Me By My Name" by David Allen Coe

Any time we've got any kind of inkling that somebody is thinking about doing something to an American and something to our homeland, you've just got to know we're moving on it, to protect the United Nations Constitution, and at the same time, we're protecting you. - George W. Bush

7 comments:

James Goodman said...

lol, I definately wasn't expecting the bottom picture. :D

Still, a well thought 55. Nicely done.

lime said...

wow, you and i are a lot alike. we both hate hillary, both dislike the heat and humidity of summer, and we both like scantily clad, or naked men! w00t!

Akelamalu said...

I can go with that! Great 55. :)

smarmoofus said...

Ooh, is that a menu? Do I get my choice? *picks the guy in the hat* He just looks fun. Thanks, Polt! And yeah... scantily-clad men = silver lining to the misery of summer.

smarmoofus

Anonymous said...

yum yum I wanna go to the beach!

Onanite

G-Man said...

Polt...
Very well done 55!!
You have an excellent way with words young man. You are very talented, and you you are very classy.
Thanks for playing this week, and have a GREAT week-end..Galen xo

Cha Cha said...

Wow, do I like your very visually stimulating 55, Your Purpleness!!!

And, damnit, Smarmy, I SO was gonna say I wanted the dude in the hat.

=P