Tuesday, May 06, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 95)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. How many cell phones have you had? How long have you had your current cell phone number? Hmm, let's see, I've about 4 cell phones total. The first two I had for two years each, and then gave up cell phones for about two years. The third one I had from 2004 until 2006. The most recent one I've had since then. And I've had the same number since Nov. 2004.
2. Where was the last place you had sex? My couch first, then the floor of the living room, then the bed, then the shower. That's not four times, that's only once, all in one night...just different places until the sex...culminated.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your love life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) My love life with myself is about a 9, maybe even a 10. My love life with others...a 3 or 4.
4. Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you? Have you ever played it? I don't think Bliss is a game, it's a state of mind, and I do indeed think it's fun. If Bliss IS a game, well just disregard the first sentence, because if that's the case, then obviously I'm too old to be cool enough to know what Bliss is. (and consequently, probably the second part of my #3 answer was so low).
5. Is there anything or anyone you would be willing to die for? Oh, I'd take a bullet for Mama Polt, although I'm not sure if she'd let me.
Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic genie and could only grant wishes for others and you only had three left, what would they be and who would they be for? Oooo, Stephen Rader is playing a genie in Aladdin, can I have HIM as my magic genie? Please? But onto the question...Wish #1 that my mom be happy, since dad died last year. I think she is happy, but I don't know how much of it is real and how much is a facade. I just want her to be happy. Wish #2: That I could open the eyes of a friend of mine and have her see things the way everyone else does. It would keep her out of a bad situation. Wish #3: That any of my friends, any one of them, or anyone I know, or even a complete stranger, would be going to Toronto and take me along!!! It's been since September of 2006, and I miss the place!

POLT Listening to silence

You know how a car can be all rusted out on the outside, but the interior and motor are just fine? Yeah, that's like tanning. - Tornwordo

3 comments:

Bunny said...

I'm picturing you and Mama Polt, shoving each other each trying to take the bullet for the other

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Love # 4.... Bliss is a state of mind ....

What Can't Go There...belongs here !

Stephen R. said...

I'll be your genie anytime!! :)