Thursday, May 22, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 110)...

Once more, kiddies, it's time for....


Last week one day, Auntie Ag (aka the Swedish Fish fairy) left a 30.4 oz (861g, for those of you outside the USA) bag of genuine Swedish Fish for me on the steps outside mye door. See, Auntie Ag knows that I love Swedish Fish almost more than anything else in the world. Well, Cadbury Caramel Eggs are better. And so is the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake at TGIFridays. Oh, and of COURSE, an Asian twinkie in a Speedo with a hairthing is better. Duh. But other than that, well, there's just not much in this world that I like better than Swedish Fish. The little tiny red kind, not those bigger more gummy-esque kind of fish, no!

And I can eat them one right after the other, or more accurately, one fistful right after the other, until I almost get sick to my stomach and feel like puking. And while I don't like that particular feeling, I do quite enjoy the process that leads to that feeling!

At any rate, a few days after I got the bag, before they were all gone, I decided to use this as an HNT. So I give you the following:


Uncle Polt, with his mouth crammed full of little red Swedish Fish. Is it any wonder I'm a diabetic? And with that crazed, too-much-sugar, touch-my-fish-and-be-filleted look in my eye?

To see what others did, click here.

POLT Listening to "Brown-Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison

The Internet is the new bathhouse in the gay world. There's no towel service on the Internet, but still.... - Stephen Rader, Are You There, Blog? It's Me, Stephen

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah, dude! Yummy as hell. At first glance I thought you were dracula or something. HHNT!

LushlyMe said...

How many fish did you get in there? Looks like you are enjoying them. HHNT!

Unknown said...

Swedish Fish? I'm guessing they are like, sweets?

Interesting HNT Polt! So long as you're enjoying them. :D

Anonymous said...

hmmm Yum!

HHNT!

S said...

Ack gummies can make your tummy rumble...
Personally, I'll take cinnamon bears anyday!

HHNT Polty!

Ashly Star said...

Hmm, interesting. I've never heard of those before. Vanilla Bean Cheesecake though? That is delicious! Yum. Happy HNT.

Stephen R. said...

Quoting me? I love it. And I had forgotten that I wrote that. Damn, I'm pretty funny occasionally. Thanks! :)

Sexy Duet said...

I have never heard of Swedish Fish but they must be good! You know you have a good friend when they bring you lollies :)

Ms SD

TK Kerouac said...

yummy!

TK Kerouac's HNT

Bunny said...

At first I thought you were bleeding, yet smiling - weird. But Swedish fish are a reason to smile! I like Sour Patch Kids myself. Or sour worms. Or pretty much anything sour.

HHNT!

Greg and Sheryl said...

Greg can't resist Jolly Ranchers. He'll finish off an entire bag in one sitting, sucking one after another like a chain smoker. happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

The only time I ever eat candy is when someone else buys it. I am just not a big sweets person I guess.

Onanite

MarcelloNYC said...

One of my favorite candies in the world long with jelly rings and twizzlers!

HHNT!