Friday, May 30, 2008

Sing for the people, count the money and the miles...

Harvey Korman passed away yesterday. I remember him from the Carol Burnett Show. I was just a kid, and my mom and I would watch it every Saturday night at 10:00. I loved that show. I'm pretty sure I damn near pissed myself more than once laughing.

This is a good Korman scene from History Of The World Part 1.


"Don't be saucy with ME, Bernnaise!" Hahahahaha, love it.

POLT Listening to "Diesel Power" by the Prodigy

"If this is a trick, I swear I'll kill you." "I'm already dead." "I'll kill you again." "I don't think you can do-" "Shut up!" - The Pied Piper, Countdown #19

2 comments:

Stephen R. said...

One of my favorite Harvey Korman scenes, as well! He will be missed.

Anonymous said...

oh man that's too bad he was a comic genius.

Onanite