Thursday, December 14, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 37)..

It's time for



And this week, Os has given us a theme: A HNT with our Christmas tree! Two weekends ago, Freddie came down and helped me rearrange the living room and then put up and decorate, the Christmas tree.



You will notice me in the back, with my purple t-shirt on; Freddie kneeling in front (the Dallas Cowboys Santa hat is mine, Freddie doesn't liek football, but it's the one he wore); and the gay-iness of my tree. that is a rainbow sheet it's standing on, as well as a rainbow lighted star on top, rainbow garland (even though you probably can't see that very well) and rainbow glass ornaments. The lights are white...I didn't want to go over the top or anything, ya know?

If you want to see more HNT-ers and thier Christmas trees, click my HTN button in my sidebar!

POLT

This is politics, facts don't count. - Toby Zeigler, The West Wing

13 comments:

Fermus said...

What the hell, man? After the sheet, star, garland and ornaments just white lights?! :) That's funny and a great pic! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Glad you didnt' go over the top...LOL

Great tree :)

HHNT! ;)

Ryan said...

awesome and very cute hhnt!

Ag said...

Awwwwwwwww

HHNT

Anonymous said...

nice! I wish I had my tree up now, but I just have a few decorations for my hnt. and sorry, it's mostly in red, no purple :(.

happy hnt!

Osbasso said...

I'm a little disappointed in the white lights too. I'd have expected more from you! ;-)

A Bronx Tale said...

come you gotta have a bigger tree than that don't you?

hehee...reminds me of charlie brown. greatest christmas flick. well at least you got a tree up.

HAPPY HNT!!!

The Persian said...

I have the same star, my mother gave it to me. Well it looks the same anyway, maybe the colors are different.

That is one gay Tree, and I love it!

Happy HNT Polty & Freddie!

:)

Regal said...

nice photo of you boys - happy hntp

emanoyhl said...

awwww that's such a cute pic of YOU!
hugs handsome!

yes - i created my very OWN site ;)

what's the point in emailing you since i don't hear from you!!!

(guilt trip?) LOL
right
i miss ya much
hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that HNT is so risque, so shocking, so revealing. Just kidding. Say, do you always keep Freddie on his knees?
It's not such a bad tree. If only it had Purple lights! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Loving the tree! HHNT!

exile said...

a picture of freddie kneeling in front of Polt...

do i need to make a comment on this?