Monday, June 05, 2006

Gonna have a celebration...

June is gonna be a big month for me. Yes, I know it's Gay Pride Month, but that's not what I'm talking about. The end of the month will be my 1 year anniversary of starting the Palace, around the middle of the month, I'll have my 10,000 visitor, and later this week, I'll have my 1,000th post.

WHooo-hooo! Break out the noisemakers and the party hats! Keep the champagne flowing all month long! Polt's Palace is rockin the celebration....or something like that...

POLT = listening to "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood

Let's face it sweetheart - without Jews, fags and gypsies, there IS no theater. - Mel Brooks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats bro! Let's have a party!

Onanite

Polt said...

Whoo-Hoo! Party at the Palace!

BYOB!

(Bring Your Own Boytoy?)