Monday, June 19, 2006

Let's get unconcsious honey (week 2)....

Unconscious Mutterings for this week:

I say ... and you think ... ?
Voice ::
Heard
Us :: Them
Passionately :: Kiss
Humbly :: grovel
Love songs :: ick
Dim :: blondes
Calendar :: girl
Careless :: wreck
Block :: solid
Goal :: soccer

I don't if these mean anything, but it's something to do, eh? Try it yourself at the above link, or over in the sidebar on the left.

POLT = listening to "Your Song" by Elton John

Twenty, twenty, twenty-four hours to go. I want to be sedated. - The Ramones

4 comments:

.- said...

sadly, they say I have blonde roots....

Anonymous said...

Haven't heard your song by Elton John for awhile: ...and you can tell everbody that this is your song...I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down into words how wonderful life is while Brad's in the world. Brad was a blogger friend who shut down his blog and left me feeling blue. Just like a mighty oak flaring to the wind, when hewn down leaves a lonsome, open place among the hills.

Rebecca said...

I think I'm afraid to do these...the little men in white coats might show up and tie me up...and not in that way I like...

Polt said...

Velma: I had blonde hair at one point my life, when I was younger. But, like the accompanying dimness, I grew out of it. :)

Ed: Yeah, I used to read Brad's blog as well.

Becca: Hey, maybe the guys in white will be cute...would that make any difference? ;)