Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's like ten thousand spoons...

So, early today, it happened. My 10,000th visit!


Whoo-Hooo. See for yourself:


I hope you can read that. BUt it says at roughly 7:12 am, on Saturday June 17th, I had my 10,000th visits. Unfortunately, whoever it was, was here for 0 seconds. Because of several things there, I'm wondering, Amie, was this you?

At any rate, I appreciate ALL your visits! Whether this is your first time, or one of many visits, THANKS! It means a lot to me. And as a way of showing my thanks, I've got a treat for all of you. They are below!

Ten thousand pesos.

Ten thousand yen.

Ten thousand denar.

Ten thousand drams.



Ten thousand forint.



Ten thousand lira.



Ten thousand rials.



Ten thousand rubles.




And finally, 10,000 good old American dollars!

Again, thanks so much to each and every one of you! And I hope the next 10,000 are as enjoyable as the first 10,000!

POLT = listening to "More Human Than Human" by White Zombie

"Michael, are you gay?" "...in what sense?" - Dustin Hoffman, Tootsie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Uncle Polt ... may I borrow $10K? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and congrat's on the 10,000 visits!!!

Polt said...

Bella: if i had it I'd give it to you, you wouldn't have to borrow it. And thanks!

Velma: A smile right back atcha sweetie!

Rebecca said...

POLTIE!!! 10000 visits?!!?! OMG!!! But where are the 10,000 Dong? (*giggle* that's the dollar denomonation in Vietnam ;-) ) :D

Polt said...

the 10,000 dollar dong? In my pants, Becca my love, in my pants.


BWAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHA!!!

HUGS