Monday, June 19, 2006

You be the grass, we'll be the lawnmower...

Our landlord has this guy come and mow our grass and shovel the offstreet parking out when it snows, etc, etc, etc. And while I'm never really happy to hear the mowers running, what with my allergies and all, and I'm not real impressed with the man himself, the cute, pooka-necklace wearing, tanned, nicely bicep-ed, stubbled cheeked college or high school guys he gets to help him mow the lawn in the summer is ALWAYS a treat! I can stare out my one window, watching them pass underneath, drool little puddles on the floor and making little marks on the window with my nose like my parents dog, with no one being the wiser.

Ahhhh, how sad my life is.

POLT = listening to "Beverly Hills" by Weezer

Straights don't have gaydar, thank Mary. But we certainly do. We calculatedly add up every clue from head to toe and come up with a pretty firm guess - and oh what a sweet reward it is when you've got him in the some unspeakable position on the bathroom floor and can finally inwardly smile, "I knew it!" - Michael Musto

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm .. I am so jealous, you don't want to see the ones that mow the lawn here.

Anonymous said...

you outta take them out a beer .... or two

Onanite

Polt said...

Or better yet, invite them IN for a beer or two....and a cold shower...a relaxing massage....etc, etc, etc.. :P