Sunday, June 04, 2006

No more movies for a week or two...

I've been TRYING to post these photos of some of the recent movies I've seen....let's see if Blogger decides to co-operate tonight...








Well, whaddya know? It worked just fine every time, the first time.

Yeah, I saw Friday Night Lights last night. Pretty good movie. Nice portrayal of a high school football teams. Only complaint is, they coulda shown more locker room scenes...perhaps right after the showers, or what have you. But other than that, very nice flick.
*********************************************
On another topic, Saturday is the Capitol Pride parade in DC, which i WILL be attending. So I'm going to be off work Saturday. But to get off Saturday, I had to switch with a co-worker, so I'm working tomorrow for her. Which is good cause I get to have Saturday off, but which SUCKS cause that means I had to work yesterday and now I gotta go back to work tomorrow. Blech. At any rate, I mention this cause there won't be any posting to the Palace until tomorrow evening. I normally put the Shirtless Guys up early, but notuntil later tomorrow.

Just in case anyone shows up just for those on Monday.

POLT = listening to "Jump Around" by Cypress Hill

Is that a dagger or a crucifix I see? - Peter Gabriel, Blood Of Eden

3 comments:

.- said...

well, I couldn't see the photos....
I loved that movie too, but those boys were way too young for me to be looking at. It did make us stop in Odessa on our way from Cali to Dallas - nothing much to see but DQ...

Anonymous said...

There isn't any movie that wouldn't be enhanced by more locker room shots...with the exception of The Wizard of Oz.

Polt said...

Velma: Sweetie, lookin ain't a crime. (Thank God!)

Ed: BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!! SO true, yet so funny!