Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Satin sheets are very romantic...

Is there anything as comforting, relaxing, and soothing as sliding into bed inbetween clean, freshly laundered bedsheets? Maybe a hug from your mom when you're not feeling well, but short of that, no I don't think so.

Last night was a GLORIOUS night, from the moment I got into bed, all while I read, and even while I went to sleep (which didn't take long). And I woke up refreshed and ready to face the day (well, I do NOT wake up well, but it was moreso than usual). I love me some soft, clean sheets.

Now...if only I hadn't went to bed alone.....but then the sheets would no longer be clean, would they?

POLT = listening to "Poses" by Rufus Wainwright

No. I am a woman, remember? We ain't got to be reasonable if we don't want to be. - Blanche, Monarchy #5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have satin sheets, but mine are 1000 thread count. Nothing is too good for my partner and I.

Onanite