Thursday, June 29, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (part 4)...

Once again it's that time of the week:

You want to know more about HNT's? Then just click the button over on the left in the sidebar.

At any rate, this week, I've decided to be somewhat...risque. I'm showing a crotch shot.


The view looking from my crotch towards my head.

What did you THINK I meant?


...perverts...

POLT = listening to "Frequency" by The Jesus And Mary Chain

Thou dearest youth, who taught me first to know, what pleasures from a real friendship slow. - John, Lord Henry

9 comments:

Leesa said...

Neat angle :) HHNT!

Michelle said...

This is very cool...I love this angle!! :)
HHNT ;)

Rebecca said...

Pervert indeed!!! No where are the goods MISTER!!! ;-)

:D

HHNT love!

S said...

HAH! You so funny! HHNT Polt!

AndyT13 said...

I thought it a bit odd that your penis would need glasses. I love the UFC post too. SO true!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Okay, you got me. Happy HNT

Schadeboy said...

I'm going to avoid thinking about where the camera is for this shot, but I will say that this is very unique. It's not often that I see a shot of a person from this angle. Nice shot.

exile said...

is that a ball rest? hehehe

HHNT

Polt said...

Crimson: thanks.

Chelle: thanks!

Becca: Oh sweetie, you don't wanna see my junk. :)

MIstress: I TRY to be. :)

Andy13: yeah, he doesn't need to see to much, ya know?

semi-celibate: hehehe, I'm so devilish. :)

Schadeboy: I won't tell you the camera placement then, it'll be my secret.

Locutus: thanks! And i really like your HNT today!

Exile: I'm not sure...you offering to help me find out? ;)