Thursday, June 29, 2006

None of them knew, what any of this was worth...

I was trolling around the internet at work again today ( i gotta have SOMETHING to do there, or I'll fall asleep, and it wouldn't be good for the boss to see me sleepin, now would it?) I came upon this guy's site, who made up this formula or something, to calculate how much your blog is worth. He uses the Blogshares or Technorati thingee, I forget really which. I don't understand it all, but I know I just popped my site in and found out what I was worth:



My blog is worth $8,468.10.
How much is your blog worth?


Yeah I have no idea how it's calcuated, but if you click on the link, not only does he kind of explain it to you, but you can find out for your own blog. And yeah, I don't have any other scores to compare my $8,468.10 against. That sounds impressive, but if the average worth is like $50,000, well then who cares?

Oh well, at least is sounds impressive!

POLT = listening to "Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas

Why do they call Wednesday 'Hump Day' when most people get laid on the weekend?

6 comments:

exile said...

with as much attention whoreiing i do with my blog i should atleast get some cash, right?

Anonymous said...

Wish there were a way to cash in on this ... mine is worth $24,275.22

I'd love to take that to the bank!!

onan the bavarian said...

My blog is grossly under-valued at $3,387.24. Buy in on the ground floor now before the price rockets.

Anonymous said...

My blog is worth $0.00. Now I'm depressed.

Onanite

Polt said...

Hmm, I felt kinda bad when i saw what Bella's is worth, but then Onanite, you came along and made me feel 100% better! :P

You might have to have your blog registered at blogshares.com or something, I'm not sure. So if you don't maybe that's why.

I think your blog is worth a LOT more than $0.00! There, does that help?

Anonymous said...

That helps a little. :)

Onanite