Wednesday, June 14, 2006

West Coast avenger, take you to the street...

So this is how my morning went:

Get up late.
Get to work late.
Turn on computer.
Get cup of coffee and papers from my mailbox.
Return to office.
Get online and come to the Palace.
Review websites I'm linked to while drinking coffee.
Decide it's too early to do any way (I mean it was only 940am).
Find quiz to take.

I this one, to find out which member of the comic book Avengers I was most like. Once again, this post might be lost on you who do not read comics, but stay with me, maybe it won't.

So anyhow, after all the questions, it turns out I'm apparently.....
Living Lightning! Living Lightning? WTF??? I'm a 100% match. Here's how I matched up:

100% Living Lightning
99% Black Panther
92% Hawkeye
92% Wonder Man
91% Captain America
90% Photon

There were 25 differnt Avengers I was compared to, and the lowest were:
52% Quicksilver
49% The Hulk

I was a bit surprised about being LL, cause he was only an Avenger for a very short time, is Hispanic, and lives on the West Coast. And then it occured to me. I realized WHY I was closest to him: Living Lightning is the only GAY Avenger! Well d'uh, why didn't I see it earlier? But still,
100% match...scary that.



For anyone who might be interested, here's a background and description of Living Lightning:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Lightning.

POLT - listening to "Will I?" by Ian Van Dahl

Gays have much better taste than heterosexuals. - Belinda Carlisle

No comments: