Monday, June 05, 2006

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS























I apologize, once again, for the delay in getting this post up. I had to work, as I said, but when I got home, I got this first picture up, and Blogger AGAIN decided to go on the rag and not allow me to post the second picture until just now. I don't know what's going on with Blogger lately and posting photos, but they NEED to get it fixed, tout sweet.

POLT = listening to "Higher Ground" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

It's 24 hours after the polls have closed and America is confused and unsure of what is happening. THe Bush era has begun. - Bill Maher, November 2000

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you look closely at this photo, it looks like the boy has a hard-on.... yahooo

Onanite

Polt said...

Hmmm....I didn't notice that....does that mean i should take it down?

The photo, I mean, not his shorts. :P