Thursday, June 22, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (part 13)..

It's that time of the week again:


And this week, I've got....not much nekkidness (which is a GOOD thing), but I do just LOVE this shirt! I love the sentiment on it, and try to live by that (dare I say rule?) as much as possible.



I love checking out people's faces as they walk towards me when I'm wearing it. Some smile along with me, others even appear offended. Bet they are the LIFE of any party they're at!

Want to know more about all this foolishness? Click the HNT button in the sidebar at the left.

POLT = listening to "Climbatize" by Prodigy

You know you're in a gay church when only half the congregation is on thier knees.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shirt Polt!!

That is going to be my mantra for the day .... I am off to repeat it 20 times and commit it to memory!

HHNT

* (asterisk) said...

The T-shirt sez it all. Thanks for your visit. HHNT.

Wenchy said...

I have the slogan on your T-shirt posted above my PC. LOL

lime said...

very fun shirt. you'd see me smile and wink. HHNT

Leesa said...

I love it!! HHNT :)

Rebecca said...

The picture was brilliant...but the quote in red, was priceless!!!

MWAH!

Schadeboy said...

Some rules need to be broken to show people just how insane they (the rules) are.

Happy HNT.

Cindy said...

Haha! Thumbs up from me too!

Happy HNT!

Rebecca said...

Uncle Polt is horny today!!???

Anonymous said...

Goddess knows I don't want to miss out on all the fun!

Cheers,
Onanite

Semi-Celibate Man said...

You nonconformist you. Happy HNT!

SCH said...

Thats a great shirt!!! Happy HNT!

Polt said...

Just a few comments:
Wenchy: COol! Great minds think alike!

Becca: yeah, the quote...hehehe, snicker snort!

Schadeboy: Amen, brother!

BEcca (again): sweetie, Uncle Polt is ALWAYS horny. I just decided to finally mention it.

semi-celebate man: I try to be non-conformist at least once per day.

For all the others: Thanks! Yes, the shirt is pretty durn cool!