Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Post #996...

I don't know how many of you are interested in comics books, or specifically DC Comics, but I found online where this website asked it's readers for the top 50 greatest DC characters. Here is the listing:

http://www.thegreatcurve.net/2006/05/tgcs-50-best-dc-characters.html

I wasn't too surprised with the top 10, but....SPACE CABBY!!! Oh come ON! That just kinda ruins the whole authenticity of the list, ya know? Ignoring him, the rest of the list is pretty accurate I thought.

Anyone who has differing ideas, drop me a comment. We'll discuss.

POLT = listening to "Weeping Willow" by The Verve

She tried to crowdsurt, but the tide went out. - Patsy, Absolutely Fabulous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did Lex Luthor and Lois Lane get to be Super Heroes? One is a supervillian with a nasty temper and the other one is Supermans archenemy. Oh Superman should have been number one. I mean who would when in a fight?

Polt said...

Well, it actually says the 50 Best DC Charaters, not just superheroes. I guess that's why normals, and villians, and Space Cabby (grrr) can get on the list.