Thursday, June 22, 2006

A solar superman, you're an angel...

I've wrapped up the last blogpoll, the results were as follows:

Yes, I've been to a Gay Pride celebration: 7
No, I have not, but I've wanted to go to one: 2
No, and I have no desire to go to one: 2

In honor of the upcoming premiere of the Superman movie, I've made a new blogpoll...or more accurately, a blog quiz I suppose. After i get 10 votes, I'll reveal what the right answer is.

POLT = listening to "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley

For a man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone. - Walden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff Buckley .. Awesome Uncle Polt!!

btw .. I voted! :)
I knew having a geek for an ex husband would pay off one day.

Polt said...

His Hallelujah is just amazing.

Thanks for voting. See, even geeky ex-husband have thier uses in this world. :)

HUGS