Saturday, June 24, 2006

The cares of life's busy throng...

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but Uncle Polt's been busy. SO, since I don't want to be rude, I'm gonna use the advice that Mama Polt gave me so many years ago. She said, "Lil Polt, if you don't have time to say something nice, then just show pictures of a group of hot guys."

.......................or something like that....................

perhaps I'm paraphrasing a bit. But you get the idea.

So, I give you the following:




Enjoy! I'll be back to posting soon.

PS, second from right on top, and the middle on the bottom are MINE! Finders keepers and all that, you understand. Enjoy yourselves with the other available options. Thank you.

POLT = Listening to "Only" by Nine Inch Nails

Hers was a beauty of blades in an alley. Of blood in the moonlight. Of battlefield screams. - Seraphi, Preacher #23

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can have the big guys. My momma said good guys cum in small pakages...or something like that!?!

Anonymous said...

MMmmmm .. Uncle Polt, thank you! I found the bottom left in navy blue ... mine, mine all mine! :)

.- said...

MUAH ~ MUAH ~ MUAH to mama polt

FABULOUS ADVICE
just fabulous