Thursday, June 15, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (part 12)...

Yes indeedy, it is time once again for the madness that is


Any question? Click on the Half Nekkid Thursday button on the left.


Last year, at Gay Pride, following the parade, I bought some things at the bookstore Lambda Rising. They gave away free beads with every purchase. The interwoven strings of rainbow beads were quite long, longer than expected. They actually make a better headband than a necklace, which I demonstrate below.


Happy HNT to all my visitors!

POLT = listening to "Insomnia" by Faithless

I have something to tell you. I'm not like the other guys. - Michael Jackson, the 'Thriller' video

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
You have great eyes :)

HHNT

Wenchy said...

I so love beads... and this is just gorgeous!!!!

Leesa said...

How fun!! HHNT ;)

Mike said...

Happy HNT!

Rebecca said...

hehehe look at those peepers peeping over those glasses...don't you look all intense and shit ;-)

Your hair looks *so* soft...I just wanna run my fingers through it...

Why do I have visions of Jane Fonda on the brain right now?

And Tommy Boy saying, "That's gonna leave a mark..."

HHNT honey :D

Schadeboy said...

It probably does make sense to use it as a headband instead of a necklace. But let's face it, dude. It's reminiscent of Seventies fashion. And why in the name of Dallas would anyone want to do that?

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Very colorful. I have to agree you have nice eyes and eyebrows.

Cheers,
Onanite

Anonymous said...

Looks good...they do make a better head band!

AndyT13 said...

Trippin! HHNT!

Polt said...

Bellarosa: Why thank you.
*blush*

Wenchy: Gorgeous indeed!

Locutus: the head is always better, eh? :)

Crimson: yes they are fun!

Mike: Thank you.

Becca: ME? Intense? My hair is there for your finger-running pleasure, sweetie. :)

Schadeboy: Oh heavens to Olivia-Newton John! don't get me wrong, I'd NEVER go out, not even to Pride, wearing a headband!

Onanite: Why thank you so much.

Brad: and is that a bad thing? ;)

Chuck: I'm glad you agree.

Andy: to say the least. :)