Monday, June 26, 2006

No woman can resist a man who looks good in a Speedo....

(no gay man can resist him either)

Okay, all this humidty has gotten thinking of Speedos ( I know, I know, what DOESN'T get me thinking of Speedos? ) And so I thought, he, misery likes company right? So since the humidity is making me miserable, why not have some company with some photos of groups of guys in Speedos?








And in answer to the last photo: "Hell YEAH! As much as you want to and are able to give!"

POLT = listening to "Personal Jesus" by Marilyn Manson

Money can't buy you friends, but it can get you a better class of enemies. - Spike Milligan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin the eye candy!!

*kisses* to you for this post!! You made my night :)

Anonymous said...

oh man all that hard skin. Maybe I could become a photographer, yeah that's the ticket.

Onanite