Tuesday, March 11, 2008

For some answers, to the questions i should know...

So, quite some time ago, I asked if anyone had 5 questions on any topic they wanted to ask me. I finally got 5 questions. the questioner demanded that they be kept totally compeletly anonymous, so we'll call them "X". So, X, here are your questions and the honest answers.

1. What is the most you ever paid for a comic book?

Back in 1981, I got X-Men #94. At the time, I paid $30 dollars for it, and that's the most I've ever spent. The latest issue of Wizard lists the price of this comic at $1,000. Course, mine's not in Mint condition, so it's worth less than that. But I'm still sure the price has risen.













2. What do you regret the most?

Not taking full advantage of college. Had I done so, I could have tons more memories, several more very good friends, and potentially, with internships I ignored, I could have a better paying, more satisfying job than I do now.








3. How old is the youngest guy you were with since you were 25?

Freddie was 18 yrs and 8 months old when we were first together.















4. Did you ever show anyone the pictures you were holding for me even though you told me you would not show anyone?

there was a night when two of my friends and I were here drinking quite a bit. One of them said something about how he's make a damn fine looking woman, so I got the dress, blouse, bra, pantyhose and shoes out and he wore them for a bit. While he was changing, he noticed the photos in the box, so I showed him and told him about them. But other than that, to my recollection, no one else has seen them.












5. What is the worse thing you have ever said about me to anyone?

Okay, well you asked for honesty, so here goes: I said something along the lines of (paraphrasing here), "X has changed, X is much more judgemental. I took X to X's first gay bar, and X had me and another guy kiss in front of them cause X had never seen two guys kiss. And X laughed and loved it. And now, X is all down on the whole gay thing. X is just not as open-minded or accepting as X used to be." Again, that is paraphrasing.


POLT Listening to "Countdown With Keith Olbermann"

I think if gays want to get married, God bless them. - Charles Barkley

No comments: