Thursday, March 06, 2008

Undress me will I look like a fool (Part 99)...

Once more, kids, it's time for...


So this week, we have a theme: You and your Mac. Isn't it funny how Mac owners always have to tell you they have Macs, and make sure you always know they have it. And don't Mac owners appear just a smidge holier-than-thou, smug, and superior when it comes to computers? (course, the Mac guy in those ads is MUCH cuter than the PC guy, maybe that has something to do with it) Oh well, I'm not that much of a geek to really care. Now bring up Marvel vs. DC Comics and which is better and my geek-o-meter goes into overdrive!

But anyway, I don't have a Mac, have never owned one. But I do want to participate in the theme-week. So I had to come up with something else. So this is it:


You guys may have a Mac, but I've got BIG Mac! (yeah, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's gonna think of this, but it's what I cam up with).

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101 Online

AH! I think I touched your uvula! - Polt

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polt, never a day you cease to amaze me! Give me some of that Mac please? :)

HHNT!

S said...

You are my hero Polty! Bravo Bravo!I hate MACS.
I also hate Big Macs but I love your idea.
But I do love cheeseburgers!
Most excellent!

HHNT Polty now go to bed! :)

Dee said...

Well played, good sir, well played indeed!

HHNT, xx Dee

lime said...

LOL, very clever! you make me giggle ya big comic geek, you!

HHNT

Osbasso said...

You may not be the only one, but you're the first one I've seen!

Stephen R. said...

You, Sir, are brilliant!!!! I'll join you in the Big Mac!! PC guy, here and I feel the same way about Mac enthusiasts. It's a little too "drink the Kool-Aid and wait for the space ship to take us to God" for me. :)

Vixen said...

Awesome! LOL

happyHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Once again, you're way cool.

Enjoy your tasty Mac!

HHNT!

TK Kerouac said...

mmm, its late and I'm hungry now....share that big Mac! Happy HNT!

LushlyMe said...

Why am I suddenly hungry? HHNT!

MarcelloNYC said...

Very Creative, Happy HNT.

P.S. Nice Current Wallpaper

Ashly Star said...

Lol, so creative! That is awesome. Your BIG mac rocks. I wish I could open my mouth that wide. Err... yeah. ;) You make me smile. Happy HNT!

Bella Dreamer said...

Oooh, you rebel you! I did a Mac post but with a different kind of MAC as well. ;)

HHNT!! :D

Sexy Duet said...

When you have a Mac you just cant help but tell other people, you want to share the joy :D Mr SD doesnt get the whole Mac thing either.

Love your idea for a pic. I had been wondering all week if you were going to incorporate your bathroom series into this week somehow.

Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Bunny said...

Great idea!!

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

So size really does matter! Happy HNT.

Biscuit said...

oh, you made me giggle. I love it!


Biscuit...a little more so

Kiki said...

I love it! big macs are great, and so is the Mac guy. I could just eat him up!!

p.s. I tagged you. You don't have to play if you don't wanna

- said...

yum! that's all i'm sayin' : D

hhnt!! ; )

Anonymous said...

Big Macs are my fav. I buy two at a time and inhale them. (they are just too expensive.) I hope they do the dollar mac promotion again.

Onanite

Unknown said...

This made me jump from my seat...LOL Very creative... Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea! I hate Macs, my brother has a Mac and he is Holier than thou about it! Not to mention he NEVER shuts up about how it doesn't work with well you know.... with Non Mac computers!

Love your glasses btw. I've been a sick Raven and havan't played because no one wants to see a sick Raven.