Saturday, March 15, 2008

This morning, bad feeling i'm losing...

My morning:

I got up late. I was rushing around to get ready and get to work without being too late. I remembered to wash my hair. I remembered to put the gel in it. Did I remember to comb it? Nope. Not until I was down two flights of stairs, across the yard, in my car, ready to back out, and looking in the mirror to see what was behind me, only THEN did I realize it was just sticking up all over!

I had to run something over to mom's anyway before I went to work, so I just drove over there. On the way, I was hoping she was already up and had let the dog out, otherwise, she'd still be in her cage, and she'd whine at me when I ran in.

But no, when I ran in the house, I had to go by her cage, with her inside, to get to the downstairs bathroom and checked in there to find one of mom's brushes. I did the best I could with that, and then ran back by the cage and out the door, trying to ignore the whining.

I was supposed to pick up a sub for me, and two guys I work with. We were gonna eat them for lunch. And I did remember to get them, although one guy got Swiss cheese when he asked for American. And I totally forgot to get any chips for us to eat with the subs.

All I can say is, I'm so glad the day improved. Course, I'm not sure it could have gotten more worse.

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101 Online

No one's dead until you see the body. And sometimes, not even then. - Robin, Robin #166

No comments: