Monday, March 17, 2008

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 138)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, this entire post will be in green, AND, the theme is red-heads! I can't promise they're all Irish, nor are they all just shirtless (some are more than just that), but at least they're all red-heads. And of course, they're all hot!











POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101 Online Oil: 108.51 (-1.64); Gas: 3.28 (-)

All guys are basically dogs. Some are poodles, some are Dobermans, but you're all dogs. - Tara, Relax...It's Just Sex

3 comments:

Bunny said...

I fine assortment of young men!

Ashly Star said...

Very nice! Very nice way to show your good spirit towards the holiday, lol. =D ;)

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Unknown said...

I love this part of your blog!