Tuesday, March 25, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 89)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave? I dont really mind stubble, as long as it's not enough to tear my skin, it's okay. I have to shave every day, and I hate it.
2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is? To pull them tighter to me, and kiss them back just as forcefully as they've shoved me. Also, I mentally start planning the quickest route to a bed.
3. Did you ever own a fake ID? Nah, never needed one. I didn't start drinking until I was a senior in high school, and then I had older relatives or friends that would buy me stuff.
4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe? Oh hell yeah, Strip poker. many times. I think I may have played strip hangman as well.
5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain? I have had sex while it was snowing AND raining, but never IN the snow or rain.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your last boyfriend/girlfriend? Well, just search my blog for the name "Freddie", you'll find out all you need to know. And more.

POLT Listening to "Sex On Wheelz" by The Thrill Kill Kult Oil:99.58 (-.52); gas: 3.23 (-.01)

The worst way to keep the peace is start a war. - Athena, Wonder Woman #9

4 comments:

Bunny said...

I still feel sad for you when I think of Freddie. But Don is helping that! When will you see him again?

Happy TMI!

Ashly Star said...

Strip hangman? Hmm, lol. Sex IN snow doesn't sound appealing to me. Though it snowed here once this year. Real, actual snow. I doubt I'll see that again for years here, lol. Happy TMI Polt!

Stephen R. said...

Love those shoves and those pushes! The quickest route to the bed, indeed!

- said...

yummy*yummy*yummy is your#2 answer!!! uh huh. i LUV it ; )

happy tmi 2 ya (a bit late, i know) ; )