Thursday, March 20, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 101)...

Once more, kiddies, it's time for....

You may recall, prior to my 100th post week, and the Mac-themes post the week prior, I was in the midst of a mini-marathon myself. I was showing myself in public bathrooms ( I give you the "Polt in an outlet mall bathroom here " and "Polt in a Target bathroom here "). And since I've got a few more, I just gonna continue the series here.



This is Polt in the bathroom of a local restaurant. I felt a bit more secure here, cause there's a lock on the door, unlike at the other two.

Anyway, if you wanna see what other people put up, bathroom and non-bathroom wise, for HNT, click HERE. (and yes, I too hope that I can come up with some other idea for HNT real soon!)

POLT Listening to "Unique (Is What You Are)" by Club 69

States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live. - George W. Bush

14 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL You're so weird but I love it. HHNT!

Osbasso said...

I like this as a theme!

Glad you got a laugh out of mine!

MarcelloNYC said...

Weird is good - I love It and thin it would be a great theme.

HHNT!

- said...

think outside the box is MY kinda thing! gotta luv it!! ; )

happy hnt to you!! ; D

rob said...

Soon be your second HNTiversary.

Have you tried a mile high bathroom shot?

S said...

LMAO Today you feel twitterpated! That's awesome.

I love your bathroom posts, but please only the clean bathrooms! NONE like the likes I've seen in India!!!

Blissfully Wed said...

You remain awesome. ;)

HHNT

-Across The Dam

Anonymous said...

This kind of place is becoming your refuge for HNT eh?! LOL

Very creative! HHNT!

lime said...

it's a fun theme! love you you're framed in the mirror. :)

Sexy Duet said...

I like the bathroom theme. Being female I rarely see the inside of the men's unless I walk in the wrong door, am drunk or at an event with a lot of people where the men's has no line and the ladies is really busy.

Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

Put the seat down!!!

SignGurl said...

You are cracking me up here. At least this bathroom looks remotely clean.

Anonymous said...

Put the seat down? No way this is a MAN's bathroom. We don't need no stinking seat down!

Onanite

exile said...

a gay dude in a public restroom?

so, where's your senator?