Monday, March 31, 2008

In your smile, forbidden love (Part 22)...

Does THIS make me look GAY?

Okay, just wondering, me and the guys, just because we fell asleep this way, and are spooning with each other, and cuddling, and laying our hands on each other's asses, I gotta know....

Does THIS make me look GAY?

Hmm, I suppose, by the suits hanging in the closet and the hat laying next to the clock, the fact that we're in some branch of the military, I suppose that doesn't change anything, does it? Hmm, at least not for the better, probably....

POLT Listening to "I See You Baby" by Groove Armada

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

Stephen R. said...

They aren't gay, they just like the taste of them. :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun count me in fellas.....

Onanite

Anonymous said...

The blanket just covering the one guy's butt...*swoons*

The uniforms kind of remind me of West Point Academy.