Sunday, March 30, 2008

Let's get unconscious, honey (Part 98)...

Unconscious Mutterings
I couldn't seem to access the webpage that has the weekly ten words for Unconscious Mutterings. I hope it's owner didn't take it down. At any rate, today, I thought I'd just go back and get the very first one I did, almost two years ago, and do that one again, just to see what different answers I give.

Band :: Music
Tan :: Sunburn
Mount :: St. Helens
Arcade :: Video Games
Customize :: License Plates
Hamburger :: French Fries
Solid :: Door
Forbidden :: Planet
Deter :: Prevent
Torment :: Anguish

And by means of comparison, my original answers:

Band :: Aid
Tan :: Burn
Mount :: a horse
Arcade :: Quarters
Customize :: Personalize
Hamburger :: French Fries
Solid :: Liquid
Forbidden :: Sex
Deter :: Detour
Torment :: Torture

POLT Listening to "Lemon" by U2 Oil: 104.95 (-.67); Gas: 3.27 (+.01)

"Giganta, what's the rule?" "*SIGH* Heroes don't pulp." - Giganta, JLUnlimited #38

2 comments:

S said...

No zeros allowed in comment boxes!

:D

Hope youre better and having a good weekend, Polty poo!

Bunny said...

I like the juxtaposition of your original answers and today's answers. Very interesting. I like how arcade no longer made you think "quarters." My favorite video game emporium no longer takes quarters or tokens. You buy a refillable card and scan your card at each game and it tells you how much you have left. My how things change!

P.S. I couldn't get the Unconscious Mutterings site to work either. Hmmmm.