Sunday, March 02, 2008

At first sight, nothing's impossible...

Have you ever met someone, and from the first moment, felt a connection to them? A deep connection that went beyond the obvious physical attraction you felt for them?

I have. Just earlier today.

I know, from our conversations, that he feels a similar connection.

I dont want to say too much more, don't want to jinx anything. But, if today was any indication, I'm gonna be seeing him again...soon, and somewhat often. And I'll have more to talk about at a later date.

At least, I really truly HOPE I do. I haven't felt this twitterpated (definition #2), this fast, since I was like a teenager or something....

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101 Online

If I gave up every time I peed my pants I wouldn't be married, have three of my four kids and wouldn't be here tonight! - Saturday Night Live

4 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I had that feeling when I met Mr SD, it is wonderful to meet someone and know immediately that they will be someone special in your life.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Enjoy your twitterpation!

tornwordo said...

I'm too old for that twitter. Might give me a heart attack, lol. Good luck sir!

Ashly Star said...

I have had that feeling once in my life with someone I was attracted to. *Sigh* =D I won't ramble on about that. Thanks for the pleasant thought.

I won't say more in regard to you and this fella though. I don't want to jinx anything.