Tuesday, March 04, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 86)...

TMI Tuesdays
This comes from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger? Um, well let's see, I'd have to be conscious, he'd have to be conscious, and of legal age, and I'd not want him to hit me afterwards. As long as those conditions are met, and I think he's cute, I'm ready to pucker up!
2. Who was the last person you sent a text message to? If you’ve never sent someone a text message, is there some reason. Just a few minutes ago, a friend texted me with his new phone number. I texted back, telling him I got it.
3. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone? Well, I'm not sure of the last time, but in the next few days I'm gonna surprise my mother. She turns 65 in two weeks, and I've gone around and gotten about 45 videos, of 5-15 second duration, of her friends, family, co-workers, church friend, neighbors all wishing her a happy birthday. I'm making into a movie and burning it onto a DVD for her. I know she'll be surprised by all that.
4. How often do walk somewhere (hopefully, other than the mailbox)? Well, most of the times I go to mom's, I walk...but she live like two blocks away from me. I try to walk a few times a week, but usually, i end up wanting to walk more than I actually walk.
5. What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships? My longest was easily with Freddie. My shortest? Oh who knows, probably something back in Middle School where you 'go' with someone...and then find someone better a week or so later.
Bonus (as in optional):What is missing from your life. I don't think anything's 'missing'. I wish I had more money, and less body weight, and someone to share my life with, but even without having all that, I'm still pretty happy.

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101 Online Oil: 99.75 (-4.03); Gas: 3.14 (-)

'Texas governor orders STD test for all school age girls'? I need to read that, for I am a school aged girl, after all. - Freddie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did I miss something? You and Freddie are no longer together?

Onanite

Sexy Duet said...

I love the gift you have done for your mum, any one would be surprised by that and love it!

Happy TMI!

Ms SD

Ashly Star said...

That sounds like a very awesome and incredibly sweet birthday gift. Your mama is a gonna love it.

Great answers, all the way around. Happy TMI!

Bunny said...

What a sweet surprise for your mom! You are a great son!!!

Happy TMI!