Saturday, March 22, 2008

Never made much sense, been chasin' bunnies like a dummy...

I'm sick again. Blech.

Started yesterday with a tickle in my throat and a dry nagging cough last night. Took some Nyquil to sleep. Slept real good, but day-um, that stuff gives me freaky dreams! This one involved a bunch of bloodthristy zombies invading my town, running across a church parking lot to get away from then, attempting to rescue my mother, having one of my companions get bitten, and we had to shove him outside before he fully became a zombie, cause if he became a zombie inside with us, hed attack us. Oh the guilt over having to do that, and hearing him plead on the outside to be let back in.

....I don't know if I want to take anymore of that Nyquil.....

Today, got the body aches and fever....taking cold pills and cough syrup, and drinking orange juice and a lot of water. I hate feeling like this...but I hate having the horrendously bad sore throat I had last time even worse. And so far, i don't have that. And i hope I don't get it.

Nonetheless, even though I'm ill, that's not gonna stop me from wishing you all a Happy Easter (those that celebrate it), and posting some bunny photos for all of you!





Any of them wanna come hippity-hopping down MY bunny trail, they are MORE than welcome!

See, even if you don't celebrate Easter, you can enjoy the photos. I'm always thinking about my readers...of all religious persuasions.

Tomorrow, its off for a family thing, which I'm wary of going to because of how I feel. I was supposed to make deviled eggs (the only thing I CAN make), and I hard boiled the eggs last night. but with me being all sick and stuff, I thought it best not to try to make any food. So I got the eggs to mom, she's gonna make them. God love her. I'm gonna post this, and then go to bed. With the Nyquil....maybe I'll have just as freaky dreams, but with less zombies, and more bunnies...like in the photos above.

POLT Listening to "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers

I always jest to people, the Oval Office is the kind of place where people stand outside, they're getting ready to come in and tell me what for, and they walk in and get overwhelmed by the atmosphere. And they say, "Man, you're looking pretty." - George W. Bush

1 comment:

Sexy Duet said...

Happy Easter Polt! Hope you are feeling better

Ms SD