Thursday, March 27, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 102)...

It's time once more for...


Well, kiddies, my "Polt In A Bathroom" theme seems to be somewhat popular (who'da thunk it?), so I give you the next, I believe it will be the fourth, installment:

A few weeks ago, I went out to eat after work with my friend Phoenix. He and Mrs. Phoenix (aka The Warden) had just bought thier first home, a townhouse, a few weeks before. It was a pretty nice place, actually. But whilst there, the food was workings it's way through my innards, and my innards were doing what innards do. So, I needed to use their bathroom.

I didn't use the one in the Master Bedroom, I used the one in the hallway. Pretty decent bathroom, with mirrors up on two adjoining walls. As I washed my hands, I thought, "HEY, now THERE'S a view worth photographing!" And I did.



Yeah, I got no idea how long this series will last. I know we all hopes it ends sooner rather than later. To see some non-bathroom HNT's click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Push" by Madonna

If they predecease or die early, there's an assest base to be able to pass on to a loved one. - George W. Bush

18 comments:

Unknown said...

But we never get to see your face...*sigh*

HHNT!

MarcelloNYC said...

HHNT!

You bathroom series inspired me. Saturday I went to the museum of sex, and decided to snap a bathroom pic, but someone walked in and ruined it. So, I waited, but too many people. I tried!

Vixen said...

Love the effect! :)

- said...

What's not to luv about a man on a mission?! I luv your series! Very kewl picture & lighting!

And Happy HNT to ya!

Dee said...

That's a pretty cool photo :)

HHNT! xx Dee

S said...

Hey thats really cool! Gawddd I cannot use bathrooms at other peoples houses..I am weird...

You still have to do the girls room!

Ashly Star said...

That is awesome. I like it. Happy HNT!

Sexy Duet said...

Two mirrors, good idea for a couple! Nice looking bathroom and the light around the mirrors is great in the photo. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Lapis Ruber said...

Clever pic. Happy HNT.

Jason said...

i could read that quote another 3 times and it would still make the same amount of sense, right?

can we end the error already?

anyway love the mirrors

hhnt

Bunny said...

I'm with Susie - I want to see some ladies' room pics! I love fun with mirrors - and I enjoy the bathroom pictures. Keep 'em coming!

HHNT!

Dana said...

What a fun HNT pic! Great job - now I've got to go look at the archives!

lime said...

groovy shot!

ok forgive me but i am giggling to the musical selection you are listening to for this particular bathroom themed post. pun intended?

Polt said...

masquerade: my face is all over the Palace in other posts...way too often.

Marcello: hehehe, guess I've just been lucky.

Susie: I'm working on the ladies room shot...give me some time. :)

Jason: it's a quote from Bushie, is it SUPPOSED to make sense?

Lime: Honestly, I had no idea I did that! All music is just whatever I'm listening to at the time.

HUGS...

Polt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

hhnt!

cool idea!

Anonymous said...

You remind me of the neighbor on Tool Time. Never get a shot that you can see his face.

HHNT!

Unknown said...

Great photograph! HHNT! I was actually thinking about you today whilest in the restroom here at working - and I even have my camera here because I'm taking pictures for the website. It's awfully tempting...