Thursday, March 06, 2008

Shake, shake, shake, your booty...

Yesterday at work, we had this outside contracter in our building, she comes in probably once or twice a week to see some of our clients. Well, I walked passed the bathroom, the door was open and she was standing there, just washing her hands. She’s an attractive black woman, in her early 30’s. She was bent slightly at the waist, and that pushed out her…booty. She was wearing tight-ish black slacks that accented the booty quite well. As I noticed how nice her ass looks, I also realized how weird it was that I noticed that. As I walked back by the bathroom, she was exiting. I stopped and let her go in front of me. As she walked by, I took notice of how nicely her black and white checked blouse accented her form, including her breasts. And, following her up the hall, I noticed again how nice her ass was. I got slightly arounsed.

Surprised me quite a bit. Didn’t think too much of it until today, and my way to work, I stopped by a convience store to get some OJ and a donut. And inside was a black woman getting coffee. She was late 20, and we dressed in a skirt and top, blue colored, that again, accenter her form nicely. I stood in line behind her, and while there, got mildly around as well.

On the way to work, I was trying to figure out this puzzle. My only explanation is that I’ve been watching Dr. Who, and he’s got a companion now called Martha, who’s an attractive black female (and she’s got a rocking British accent, which I love), and I’ve had two dreams about her in the past few weeks, one sexual, one non-sexual.

Also, this guy I met over the weekend, that I haven’t talked much about yet, is a black man. So all this stuff, I’m sure, is factored together in my subconscious, and having my sleeping mind working overtime in the dreams, and it’s overflowing a bit into my conscious mind.

That, or I’ve just noticed how hot and sexy some young, fit, professional, black women can be.

But…..should I be disturbed by that?

POLT Listening to "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" Oil: 105.47 (+.88); Gas: 3.14 (-.01)

If an individual church or synagogue doesn't want to have marriage vows expressed by gay people, I think that ought to be a religious decision. But under no circumstances do I think a gay couple ought to be deprived of their rights as citizens. - Jimmy Carter

4 comments:

Stephen R. said...

You met a guy this past weekend? Is this a possible romantic someone? Tell us more!!!

Anonymous said...

I always knew deep down that I could turn you straight. My feminine ways may have turned many gay men straight. I guess we will never know for sure.

Heterosexuals RULE!!

(wink wink)

Anonymous said...

I just think your a normal male, we are always on the lookout for hotties.

Heidi said...

congratulations on meeting your guy.

i agree with all the good things others said, nothing to be disturbed about.

sounds like you're falling in love.

love chemicals abound. all is sexy!