Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yeah afterwards i feel so good, afterwards...

Don stopped by again for a visit tonight. He didn't have much time, only about an hour and 15 minutes, but we made the best use of the time we had. Both of us have family stuff going on this weekend, so this was the only chance until next week, that's why he was here, even if only for a little bit. I also found out that he was married previously, for 6 years. To a WOMAN! That made me laugh. He laughed too. I wouldn't have ever guessed.

At any rate, this is you Uncle Polt, after Don left, contented, smiling, and sighing.


He let me take a photo of him as well, but he said he didn't want it anywhere on the Internet. So, I can't show you now. But let me work on him a bit, we'll see if I can change his mind.

And it was only when I looked at the photo just now that I realized he left his mark on me! On my right clavicale area! It's the slight discoloration below and to the left of my smile. *SIGH* At least he left it in an area that will be covered by my shirts at work.

POLT Listening to "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve Oil: 101.84 (-.74); gas: 3.28 (-)

The war on terror invovles Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

exile said...

so what exactly did you do with your 15 min with Long Don Silver?

Bunny said...

I hope you change his mind on the picture, because I want to see at least a bit of anyone who can make my Uncle Polt so happy!

Stephen R. said...

I am so happy for you! I'm living vicariously through your dating life. You know that, right?!?!