Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cause i'm already gone, and i'm feeling strong...

Yes, Don stopped by again today. And yes, it was as good as I thought it would be. Lots of talking, and kissing and cuddling and laughing and joking and getting to know one another and just having fun being there. And at point during the three hours we spent in bed, while we were talking, he said something to me that almost made me cry (and no I'm not gonna say what, even Uncle Polt doesn't kiss and tell everything!) I got it bad. can't wait to see him again. And I wonder if this smile will be permanently plastered on my face.

I gotta be honest with ya, and I told him this too, I'm a bit scared by all this, how strongly I feel for him. I have never in all the people I've dated, felt this strongly for anyone this quickly. But I'm liking the feeling, and just rolling with it for now.

POLT Listening to "Flounders Mashups" on DC101 Online

A woman in Brazil has given birth to a giant baby, all 17 pounds of him. The woman will talk to the press just as soon as she puts her vagina back together. - Tina Fey, Weekend Update, SNL

7 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

That's good just roll with the punches buddy.

Onanite

tornwordo said...

Scary because it makes you vulnerable. Enjoy it nonetheless!

Bunny said...

That's wonderful! I'm rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

That's great. Enjoy!

Ashly Star said...

That's great! I hope it works out well for you darlin'.

exile said...

awwwwww, so are you going to wear a purple tux to your ceremony?