Saturday, March 22, 2008

See the nice boys dancing in pairs, golden earring...

I watched Torchwood (you think I'm gonna let the flu make me miss that?) before going to bed. And this scene took place near the end of the episode.



I LOVE this show. Love to see it done in America...but much like Fawlty Towers and Absolutely Fabulous, it probably wouldn't translate well to American tv. Course, Queer As Folk transferred rather well, and the guy who did QasF is having something to do with Torchwood, so who knows.....

POLT Listening to my hacking coughing

I said, "Walk." Not "March like a weird little troll." - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I find most remarkable about the program is that it doesn't bat an eyelash about Harkness being gay. That's pretty progressive if you ask me.