Thursday, March 13, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 100)...

Well, kids its time once more for....


And it happens to be my 100th HNT! WOW. Kids on this momentous occasion, I thought I'd do something special. No, I'm not gonna show my naughty bits (ain't no one wantin' to see that). Once before I showed my rear, causing one commenter to mention something about a "fat white hairy ass"...which i really couldn't argue with. And thusly, I've never posted a photo of it again.

That ends today.


The photo above, kids, is of my rear end, the PoltButt, as it were (PoltPosterior was a bit too long and unwieldy). I took the photo with the camera resting on my shoulder, so luckily, you can't see too much of the PoltButt (as I am a 40 year old white guy, I have no ass, thus, very little to see from this angle). And even more luckily, I've included a few photos from my Wall O'Man at the top, so photos of a cute guy might distract you from the PoltButt too. Plus, I took it in black and white, to help cover the blinding white paleness that IS the PoltButt.

My only concern now is, if I hang in with this HNT thing for 100 more weeks, what can I post on my 200th anniversary to top this???????

POLT Listening to "Read My Mind" by The Killers

Trying is the first step towards failure. - Homer, The Simpsons

15 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL Thanks for your comment! I'm a dancer, it's what we do. And believe me, my skin is pretty much irridescent. I LOVE the killers too.

And I'd still grab that little white man ass. :P

Mariposa said...

Happy 100th HNT to you Polt!

Vixen said...

What I'm most drawn to is the pictures on your wall. Interesting! LOL ;)

happyHNT!

Osbasso said...

Congrats for hitting 100! You're in fairly select company!

Nice use of all the photographic techniques, too1

Kittie Kate said...

Need a good spanking? ;)

Happy HNT! And Happy 100!

MarcelloNYC said...

Congrats on 100....HHNT.

And any butt is a good butt!

- said...

what a sexy*tease you are ; } luv it! ; ) oh & congrats & hhnt too!! ; )

Ashly Star said...

I was so busy checking out the wall decorations that I really didn't notice your booty there for a few minutes. =p

Congrats on making it to 100 darlin'! I doubt I'll make it that far. Or maybe... who knows. ;)

Oh and the picture isn't bad. ;) At least you don't need a bigger size pants because you've got a lot of junk to fit in the trunk. Guh, I can't believe I just said that! =p Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Perspective is a tricky thing but his time you have used it cleverly. Happy HNT.

lime said...

happy 100th! if you make it to 200 you could give us poltnips. hehehehe

HHNT

Bunny said...

Congrats on 100! I think you have a cute little white PoltButt!

Got-no-butt-at-all syndrome runs in my family. Unfortunately, it appears my son got it . . .

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Wooo! 100!! Congrats! I personally like the PoltButt!

S said...

Happy 100th Poltguy! Now for 200th, possibly the full Monty?

HHNT!

What do you mean cats are devil spawn? How could you?
:P

Anonymous said...

roll over please. :) Nice little ass there Polt.

Onanite

SignGurl said...

Nice perspective, Polt! I especially like that you kept your socks on ;)


Happy 100th Half Nekkid Thursday!