Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The third way to lose a man, the life-guard at the beach...

Despite all the sexual shenangins going on over in New York State, I'd like to say something about the ex-New Jersey governor Jim McGreevey. We all remember him, right? He was NJ's governor, then came out as a gay man, resigned, stayed with his wife, Dina, for a bit, and now they're divorcing.

WELL....it seems that, due to Dina's side issuing him a subpoena, a young man who used to be McGreevey's driver, has come out and said that he was involved in threeways with the couple, both before thier marriage and after. I've read a few things on this (after all, I only read the Internet for the articles), and the guy Teddy, apparently watched the first couple together, was with Dina while Jim watched, and even though it's not said explicitly anywhere, I get the impression he was with Jim while Dina watched as well. And of course, with both of them at the same time.

Teddy is now 29. These threeways started before the couple was married in 2000, which means he was 19, 20 or 21 years old when they all started. They ended a few years later. And while all this is rather scandalous, all I can say is, have you SEEN Teddy????



That's Teddy, with Dina and Jim

Geez, how could Jim OR Dina say no? I certainly couldn't. Wow.....

And I bet Teddy current girlfriend is SO proud.....

POLT Listening to "I Dont Like Mondays" by Tori Amos Oil:108-57 (+.06); Gas: 3.28 (-)

I suppose it all started on the holodeck...doesn't it always? - Barclay, Star Trek: Voyager

No comments: